1. Banana Republic – I have been eyeing this for weeks, just love the colour and style. Its ridiculously light weight too, but sadly, not worth $29.99!
2. This black dress has also been catching my eye but its a matter of not knowing where I would wear such a short dress! But I love the unique details a la Lady Gaga. Very cool piece.
3. Charlotte Russe – Super sweet little sheer top with ruffle detail. This extremely bright coral colour is my favourite thing right now!
4. H&M – I was browsing quickly through the skirts and noticed this very flowy navy blue skirt (much darker than the picture shows) and instantly thought… “Hey! I can make this into a high waisted skirt!” Then I looked at the tag and realized it wasn’t vintage. Oh well!
5. Lululemon – For the Lulu fans out there, a brand new, immaculate even, Lululemon dress in the same bright coral colour. If you’re a lulu-lover this is a steal at $24.99!
6. Kenzie – Such a classic piece! I love this beautiful sleeveless print dress with ruffle detail. Its a dark slate and ivory print.
7. YA – I was first attracted to the colour and silky feel, but upon pulling it out of the rack I notice its a very unique style top too! Only $5.99… can’t go wrong!
8. Naked Zebra – Aside from the fact that I adore the name of this label, this top is such a beautiful style. The rich purple with sheer layering and minimalist shoulder straps… beauty!